ROAD DITCHES – ROADS
COLETANCHE is a reinforced elastomeric bitumen geomembrane specially formulated to provide a reliable and competitive solution for waterproofing road and motorway ditches, meeting the requirements of the European Water Act (rainwater and run-off control) to protect groundwater quality.
- Coletanche advantages
- Other characteristics
- Compatibility with road asphalt,
- No need of a protective solution,
- Several width availables (2.5 to 5.10 meter): a tailor-made product for road ditch sealing.
- Minimal number of unrolling, overlapping operations and transverse joints
- Excellent performances over time, even in exposed conditions.
- Long term mechanical (tension, puncture, elongation) and chemical (leaching, acid, UV, gas) resistance
- Compatible with all types of materials (concrete, steel, PVC, etc) by sealing or gluing.
- Dimensional stability: no sensitive to expansion phenomena and stress cracks.
ADVICE & TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!
You need more information about other applications area for Coletanche?ALL APPLICATIONS