The COLETANCHE® bituminous geomembrane has for many years provided a global waterproofing solution for all the water management structures. Its high resistance to different geological and climatic constraints and its mechanical performance ensure the sustainability of hydraulic structures.
- Coletanche advantages
- Other characteristics
- Drinking water ponds,
- Leisure ponds,
- Landscape ponds,
- Fish ponds,
- Rainwater harvesting ponds
- Fire ponds.
- Flexibility: it adapts to a structure’s geometry without creating tension so the entire structure, including the most particular points, is optimally and permanently watertight.
- A concrete slab can be laid directly on the geomembrane at the bottom and around the edges of a pool without any risk of crushing or chemical reaction.
- Upper side sanded: allow installation of backfill or protective materials directly in contact with it without risk of slippage.
- High density (1.22), it can be immersed: underwater repair is therefore possible by bonding the joints with bituminous adhesive.
- Potability and compatibility with drinking water: All Coletanche geomembranes are NSF ANSI 61 certified by NSF international.
- Easy to install: COLETANCHE® is applied in a continuous layer and can be connected to all of the structure’s singular points, with no need a protective layer.
- Excellent performances over time, even in exposed conditions.
- Long term mechanical (tension, puncture, elongation) and chemical (leaching, acid, UV, gas) resistance
- Compatible with all types of materials (concrete, steel, PVC, etc) by sealing or gluing.
- Dimensional stability: no sensitive to expansion phenomena and stress cracks.
ADVICE & TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!
You need more information about other applications area for Coletanche?ALL APPLICATIONS