COLETANCHE® is frequently used in the construction of new rail lines or the refurbishment of existing. Specially designed to directly accommodate ballast, this geomembrane is used to protect water-sensitive soils (clay and gypsum) and to prevent the upward migration of fines in the ballast (sandy soil).
- Coletanche advantages
- Other characteristics
- Bridges railways.
- Flexibility: it adapts to a structure’s geometry without creating tension so the entire structure, including the most particular points, is optimally and permanently watertight.
- Upper side sanded: allow installation of backfill or protective materials directly in contact with it without risk of slippage.
- Easy to install: limiting interruptions during new installation work, it makes possible to get civil engineering structures up and running again on time, especially in the case of maintenance work that is often done in stages and that requires very short traffic interruptions.
- Excellent performances over time, even in exposed conditions.
- Long term mechanical (tension, puncture, elongation) and chemical (leaching, acid, UV, gas) resistance
- Compatible with all types of materials (concrete, steel, PVC, etc) by sealing or gluing.
- Dimensional stability: no sensitive to expansion phenomena and stress cracks.
ADVICE & TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!
You need more information about other applications area for Coletanche?ALL APPLICATIONS