COLETANCHE® bituminous geomembrane has been used in dam construction for almost 40 years and received the approval of the French Committee for Large Dams (CFGB) and the International Commission on Large Dams (ICOLD) on several large dams in France and abroad.
- Coletanche advantages
- Other characteristics
- Weight in earth or lean compacted concrete,
- Low and high dams (called “big dams”, >15 meters).
- Longevity: Coletanche still provides watertightness and excellent mechanical performances on dams installed more than 40 years ago.
- High resistance to weather conditions (UV, heat, rain, extreme cold, earthquakes…) without any protection and any damages on dams.
- High friction angle: 33 to 43° for slopes until 2H/1V.
- Potability and compatibility with drinking water: All Coletanche geomembranes are NSF ANSI 61 certified by NSF international.
- Easy to install: only one layer is efficient, no need a protective layer.
- Excellent performances over time, even in exposed conditions.
- Long term mechanical (tension, puncture, elongation) and chemical (leaching, acid, UV, gas) resistance
- Compatible with all types of materials (concrete, steel, PVC, etc) by sealing or gluing.
- Dimensional stability: no sensitive to expansion phenomena and stress cracks.
ADVICE & TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!
You need more information about other applications area for Coletanche?ALL APPLICATIONS