COLETANCHE is the leading product for sealing all types of canals (irrigation, distribution and navigation) in France and around the world. This membrane can be used in severely abrasive environments or for shoreline maintenance.
- Coletanche advantages
- Other characteristics
- Navigation, fret canals and waterways,
- Hydroelectric power plant supply pipes,
- Irrigation canals,
- Distribution canals.
- Flexibility: enables transverse anchoring, ideal to counteract swelling, facilitate leak detection by dividing the canal into sectors.
- Wind resistance up to 70 km/h without anchoring: limit lifting and tearing when the canal is partially or completely empty.
- Excellent Manning’s coefficient: the geomembrane remains in permanent contact with its substrate, without creases. It is resistant root or vegetation penetration thanks to the Terphane film on the underside.
- High density (1.22), it can be immersed: underwater repair is therefore possible by bonding the joints with bituminous adhesive.
- Potability and compatibility with drinking water: All Coletanche geomembranes are NSF ANSI 61 certified by NSF international.
- Easy to install: only one layer is efficient, no need a protective layer.
- Excellent performances over time, even in exposed conditions.
- Long term mechanical (tension, puncture, elongation) and chemical (leaching, acid, UV, gas) resistance
- Compatible with all types of materials (concrete, steel, PVC, etc) by sealing or gluing.
- Dimensional stability: no sensitive to expansion phenomena and stress cracks.
ADVICE & TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!
You need more information about other applications area for Coletanche?ALL APPLICATIONS