- Coletanche advantages
- Other characteristics
COLETANCHE is used as a biogas barrier to construct residential and tertiary buildings on sites that have been contaminated by natural or other means:
- former landfill sites,
- soil from former industrial or mining sites,
- Easy installation and compatible with all types of materials and their sealing ; even on structure’s singular points.
- A continuous and single layer is efficient.
- Dimensional stability: a concrete slab can be laid directly on the geomembrane without the risk of crushing creases or chemical reactions.
- High resistance to puncture/aggregates on a busy work site.
- COLETANCHE’s gas impermeability is significantly better than polymeric geomembranes (1000 times higher)
- Longevity: excellent performances over time.
- Long term mechanical (tension, puncture, elongation) and chemical (leaching, acid, UV, gas) resistance
- For every type of climate and environment conditions (resistance to wind up-lift and to -40 / +40°C temperatures).