Wasteway 5 Re-Regulation Reservoir, Roza Irrigation District
- Product: Coletanche ES2 and ES3
- Quantity: 335 000 sq.m
- Location: Roza Sunnyside, WA, USA
- Date: 2015-2017
The reservoir was to provide a geomembrane lined re-regulation reservoir with approximately 200,000 hectare capacity to pump water from the Roza canal into the reservoir via turbine pumps and gravity feed. Coletanche was chosen as it represented a cost efficient effective method to line the reservoir as an exposed option thus realizing significant revenue savings without compromising quality and longevity of the project.
This local irrigation district is one step closer to completing an historic project and it has received approval from the department of ecology.
COLETANCHE® in this project, promotes:
- Optimal waterproofing for the entire structure
- Easy to install and to repair
- High puncture resistance
- Excellent friction angle for slope installation (34°)
- Excellent weathering resistance even when exposed
- Long life expectancy