BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Longevity: excellent performances over time,
- Compatible with all types of materials (concrete, steel, PVC, etc) by sealing or gluing,
- Only one layer is efficient and no need a protective layer or geogrid.
Easy to install
- Compatible with all climates, even extreme ones : from -40 °C to +40°C,
- Does not lift in the wind due to its mass (2.5 – 6.4 kg/m²),
- Compatible with immersion installation and underwater jointing,
- Limited number of welds due to wide rolls (5.10 m),
- Installation on natural substrates, flexibility to adapt to soil, excellent manning coefficient,
- Easy to install, without specific equipment by local team.
Technical and chemical characteristics
- Drinking water storage (NSF ANSI 61 certification),
- Intrinsic gas sealing and excellent chemical and biological resistance.
- Highest friction angle (up to 34°) for strong slopes (2H/1V).
- Viscoelastic capacity for adaptability to soil movement.
- Resistance to leaching, acid and chemical elements.
High mechanical performance
- Resistance to tearing, puncture and hydrostatic pressure, tension…
- Dimensional stability and deformability : no sensitive to thermal expansion and stress cracks.
- Whistand liquid pressure.
- Stretches without losing its waterproofing functions,
- Resistance to differential settlement up to 45-60% elongation,