- Type: Canal waterproofing
- Location: Swan River in Flathead County, Montana, USA
- Area: 25,000 m²
- Product: COLETANCHE ES2 and ES3
The Big Fork Canal, located on the Swan River (Montana, USA), is a project to generate hydroelectricity for the entire region. The renovation of its waterproofing was completed in two phases to install 25,000 m² of COLETANCHE:
- Phase 1 in 2018: 2,000 m² of COLETANCHE ES3 and 6,000 m² of ES2 installed in 5 days.
- Phase 2, in November 2020: 17,000 m² of COLETANCHE ES2 installed in 10 days.